Statistics:
16 weeks 5 Days
Starting Weight: 135
Current Weight: 140
Issues: None really except that my clothes are getting really tight.
Well, I went looking at maternity pants this weekend. I think they are going to become a necessity within the next week. It's hard though because I know I am going to get a lot bigger, and I don't want to get pants that fit me now and then not later. I hope that made sense. Ha! My mom was here visiting this last weekend and it was so good to see her. I took her along with me to Babies R Us to show her the crib and combo changing table/dresser I picked out for the nursery. It is so pretty. I am so excited to find out the sex of this little one so I can start REALLY shopping! We of course saw so many cute outfits...they even had a little camouflage skirt for a little girl...Cody thought that was awesome!
I am starting to feel the baby move every day now. If this was my first pregnancy, I'm sure I would think they were gas bubbles, but because I know what to look for, I can definitely tell that's not what they are. :) The baby is more active in the evening, but as I write this I can feel him or her moving in there.
I'm still trying to pay close attention to my eating habits, although I ate A LOT this last weekend. I have a doctor appointment next Wednesday, the 1st. And my 24th birthday is on the 2nd. Whoo hoo! I plan on going to California October 3-6 to visit friends and family. Cody is going to quail hunting camp with his brother...I have no interest in attending that, so I figured it would be a good excuse for me to get away. Ok, well that's all for this week. I'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment